Header Ads

Neghbourhood Play

After the last update, my pc was attacked by a virus and effect my Origins of which I have to reinstall everything back again 😭😭😭

Then I have to start everything again... To start back the challenge..huh.. I will perhaps later on. At the moment I just start back with Neighbourhood Play. So let's see how it goes...

Willow Creek

Willow Creek have the existing family where we can play it on the spot or change the Sims if you like. I prefer to play with the existing and randomly insert family, it is easier and it is kind of challenge as you need to work with whatever it has been set automatically.


The existing families are:

The Goth Family

 BFF Group

The Pancakes

The Spencer-Kim-Lewis

I have make few changes on the interior of the community lots as well:

Magnolia Blossoms Park

Add a skate track, rock climbing and basketball court.



Renovate the toilet and expand it as an indoor wedding hall.


The Blue Velvet





Movers Shakers





No comments

Theme images by konradlew. Powered by Blogger.